Fry Reglet's Minimalist Door Frames
Cascadia Design Products is proud to represent Fry Reglet in BC. For more than 65 years, Fry Reglet has been the trusted source for superior metal fabrications and component systems.
From formed metal extrusions and column covers to Graph, a universal wall cladding system, their products embody precision engineering, expert manufacturing and inherent sustainability.
One of our favorite Fry product is their Minimalist Door Frames: a unique, trimless door frame enhancing modern design with all the functionality of a traditional hollow metal frame.
A flush, single exposed fin is integrated with the drywall face, providing a sharp, crisp appearance with no visible trims, resulting in smooth and seamless transitions. A concealed hinge option provides the ultimate in a clean monolithic aesthetic.
Features and Benefits
* Extruded aluminum profile accommodates standard 1¾” solid or hollow core doors
* Available completely flush or with 1/4” x 1/8” continuous reveal
* Engineered to accept concealed and standard hinge and strike hardware
* Adjustable plates provide design flexibility for hinge and strike locations
* Continuous gasket provides light and sound control
* Finish options include clear anodized, powder coat or primed for field painting
+ Click here to learn more about Minimalist Door Frames
If you would like further information or samples, please email us at: info[at]cascadiadesign.ca
Back to News Page